Watch the video install of Penguiniptv:
Firestick: Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources on settings/device/developer options/
Go to main menu and slide to the left to the search box.
Firestick and Android: Search for an app called DOWNLOADER, download it and install it. See the following link for your specific device: https://troypoint.com/downloader
Notice: our apps only work with our PenguinIPTV Service.
- Run the Downloader app on FireStick/Android.
- The home-screen will open with the Home tab preselected on the left. Go to the right and click the URL field
- You should now see an on-screen keyboard.
- Enter the following URL:https://penguiniptv.xyz/apk/PenguinIPTV.apk------- or enter this code: 277513
- We also have the PenguinIPTV Purple app at https://penguiniptv.xyz/apk/pp.apk---- or enter this code: 570891
- If you like the smarters app for android/fire devices, the current version is here: https://penguiniptv.xyz/apk/IPTVSmartersPro_3_hc.apk----or enter this code: 513644
- Download my Appstore app and you can then have an easier way to see and get all my Apps: enter 600932 in downloader URL.
- The App will download, click install, and then go into app and enter code "4473" and then you will see all my available current apps and you can install whichever you want there.
- Try any or all apps to see which one you prefer.
- Wait for the Penguin APK to download. It usually takes no more than two minutes
- When the Penguin APK file is downloaded, the Downloader app will run it and start the installation
- Wait for the app to install. It takes about a minute
- When Penguin App is installed, you see the App Installed confirmation on the screen. Go ahead and click Done.
- Open it and use your login details.
Troubleshooting Amazon Fire TV/Firestick/Android Device
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your App, Fire TV/Firestick/Android Device and Wi-Fi Router.