Firestick: Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources on settings/device/developer options/
Go to main menu and slide to the left to the search box.
Firestick and Android: Search for an app called DOWNLOADER, download it and install it. See the following link for your specific device: https://troypoint.com/downloader
- Run the Downloader app on FireStick/Android.
- The home-screen will open with the Home tab preselected on the left. Go to the right and click the URL field
- You should now see an on-screen keyboard.
- Enter the following URL:https://penguiniptv.com/apk/penguin.apk
- We also have the PenguinIPTV Purple app at https://penguiniptv.com/apk/penguin_purple.apk
- Try either one to see which one you prefer.
- Wait for the Penguin APK to download. It usually takes no more than two minutes
- When the Penguin APK file is downloaded, the Downloader app will run it and start the installation
- Wait for the app to install. It takes about a minute
- When Penguin App is installed, you see the App Installed confirmation on the screen. Go ahead and click Done.
- Open it and use your login details.
Troubleshooting Amazon Fire TV/Firestick/Android Device
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your App, Fire TV/Firestick/Android Device and Wi-Fi Router.